Saturday, November 13, 2010

Time for catch-up!

Wow, things have been busy! School is moving on, another vacation over and done and now getting ready for the holidays. Never enough hours in the day, but what there is, is good.

We had a wonderful time in Disneyworld this year - again! Stayed at Caribbean Beach Resort for 16 days this year. That's just about long enough to be thoroughly sated but not fed up. Alyssa wanted to dress up as Cinderella, so that's what I made for her. She loved it, and was able to use it for Halloween, so at least it did double duty. She was such a lovely vision in blue! I think next year she wants to dress up as Rapunzel, but we'll see as that gets closer.

Stuart loved the water parks, well all the parks, really. I'm so fortunate that even at almost 17, he enjoys being with the family and vacationing, so I'm treasuring the family vacations even more as he gets older.

The holidays are looming, we're almost at Thanksgiving and I can almost feel Christmas on the horizon. I can't wait!! Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year. Have to run, but hope to blog more often in the new year - we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment